1.28.2008

The State of the Union

J: is intoxicated. Well, it will be if you follow that link.

C: This is a special SOTU address. There is no suitable expression to explain the joy that I will feel to never ever hear GWB exclaim how fan-freekin-tastic that is the State of the Union. Or something. It's actually starting to feel like the Bush era is over.

Anecdotal fun: I'm shopping for supplies this AM, I bump into the grocery manager and I tell him why my basket is mostly composed of booze and mixers, he says "And I'm hear to tell you the State of Union is strong". We both burst out in laughter.

C: Note: To our loyal readers, showing the back of one's hand to C- students is not partisanship.

C: I have two pages of SOTU notes that I cannot read. Thankfully, tomorrow is Florida.

No comments: