2.24.2008

Look at the YouTube!

J: Senator Clinton decided to attack Senator Obama for allegedly stealing two lines from Deval Patrick. She then uttered the four words that are the topic.
Unfortunately for Hillary!, this is 2008, and a whole lot of people look at the YouTube.



I'm not saying this to be pro-Obama. I'm not saying it to be anti-Clinton. I'm throwing it out there because I absolutely love seeing smug people hoisted on their own petard.

Tuesday's Ohio debate will be telling. If Senator Clinton comes out polite and civil,
then her outrage over Senator Obama's campaign mailings will seem to be falsified anger. If she instead goes on the attack, then Obama's best choice is to take the high road and act Presidential. Dr. Thompson said something along the lines of "true happiness in Politics is a wide-open hammer-shot on some poor bastard who sees it coming, and can't do a thing about it."

I'd bet Senator Barack Obama is truly happy.

C: I prefer the youtube Obama Mariachi.

I think Ohio's debate will be a Clinton on message, no contention Act of Contrition. It will be challenging to watch, but that's why the Weirdness Gods gave us Bourbon. Stay classy Hilary, burn down with dignity.

No comments: